Current Standings

Current Standings
April Results

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ride those miles like a red rubber ducky!

Ride them miles! April is at a close so let's see them numbers. I predict Cruise will make an aggressive move this month, but Fixie Dave may be tangling with 07 Robert after some interstate rides. Brent is always strong, but with race season full on I don't know if those big miles will keep coming. I am pretty sure Chris and I get the toilet bowl award for the month. And Herriman is back in action, but has a long ways to catch up. Finkel got in on the HIP 100, and is training for his first 24 solo, so we expect some big numbers!

9 comments:

Brent said...

Yup, racing every weekend kept my miles on the DL. Your predicting is sounding about right to me. We'll see.

April Miles- 725

Chris said...

Whopping 593 for the month. Ouch. I predict May will be very good and June will be my one chance to make a move though.

Chad said...

With the road bike and commuting, I managed to squeeze in 874 miles this month. The other came from 5 different races in April.

May looks very, very promising. Sad thing is that it is heating up here in Tucson so early rides are starting to become a must (early=4am).

JProce said...

sorry I am late. I just sent my numbers over to Shawn. All time high for me of 608 in April. Shooting for 800 in May.

Jim

FixieDave said...

1634 for April and by sun should have a jumpstart on may

Hoping for 2k in may but we well see

Cruise said...

I tried, but kinda lost my flow after the Bloomer XC took everything out of me. May should be pretty good, but once the big mtn races start, I'm gonna be cooked..

1,208 for April, totaling to 3,580 miles.

Shawn said...

726 for me. Wow, everyone really hammered april except for me and Chris. Even Chad and Jim, the family guys pulled in some nice #'s. Good Job.

Timothy Finkelstein said...

1,258 for me this month. 4705 ytd. May should be another consistant 1200-1300miles. Come June and summer vacation the big miles will start rolling.

Robert said...

818 for me for April... I'm getting there... :-)