Current Standings

Current Standings
April Results

Monday, April 7, 2008

And were back.


Looks like everyone came into march like a Lion! Dave Nice posting a big month with 1385, Chad 1123, Chris 1104, and Tim F with a magical 1234. Dave and Tim are neck and neck with a 100 mile gap. And Shawn in 3rd with 476 miles behind the leader Tim. Of course we still need numbers from Brent and Jim. However, we all live in the shadow of Robert 07.

So, with the 5k mile mark approaching, and ideas for a midpoint prize? Maybe a rad jersey, or some of Shawn's old shorts? Hmmm....

Race season is here!!!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

I only have one hail mary chance to keep up with the leaders but I'm staying closer than I imagined I might!

The beginning of April has not been big mileage though starting out with a rest week. :)

FixieDave said...

man gotta try for 1500 this month...

well have to see =)

Cruise said...

Is it too late to join?

At the beginning of April I had 2,372

As of today, I have 3,047

Shawn said...

Cruise, glad to have ya! Send me your numbers at the end of this month and I will add you!

Nice job at PLRA TT